Facilities Management Administrative Assistant
To provide support for technical applications, job scheduling, project status, inventory control, and assistance to Facilities Maintenance Team. To plan and schedule the work for the maintenance technicians. To act as the Facilities Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) Administrator. The Facilities Management Administrative Assistant is also responsible for receiving service requests, routing them to the proper technician and for performing all associated communication center dispatcher duties.
STATEMENT OF ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- Plans, monitors, and coordinates the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS); provides integrity and accuracy of the computerized facility maintenance process; arranges and supervises the preparation and distribution of a variety of related reports; takes assigned action to ensure the operational efficiency and accommodation of new systems and integration of technologies as they become available.
- Enters service calls into a computerized maintenance management system, recording information such as nature of request and scope of work.
- Plans, schedules, and assigns the preventive maintenance work for Facility Maintenance Technicians.
- Plans, schedules, and assigns the reactive work for Facility Maintenance Technicians.
- Working with the facilities management manager, develops and assigns technicians to turnaround schedules when work orders must be expedited; assists in the performance of staff resource leveling; ensures all parts, materials, and tools are available to meet project schedules; assists with preventive maintenance descriptions in the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS); attaches tool lists and reference materials appropriately, creates 360Facility inspection profiles, assets, locations, and inventory identification as required.
- Maintains technician’s status on all Facilities Management requests and maintains a record of all dispatches to specific techs. Notifies facilities maintenance supervisor of delayed work, safety issues, and emergencies. Notifies technicians regarding work delays, safety issues and emergencies.
- Coordinates with Manager or Lead Worker to dispatch appropriate facility technician staff to all areas during major facility events/emergencies so that adequate coverage is provided.
- Assists with identifying critical path for facility projects and group project management for facility technicians. Assists with identifying critical path; resource leveling, backlog analysis, cost analysis, and project percent complete.
- Interacts with associated vendors to assure the completion of service requests.
- Coordinates the scheduling of facilities housekeeping with contracted vendor and in-house ministry.
- Coordinate the issuing of facility keys and maintain an accurate record of who has access to what facility.
- Assists with the procurement and expediting of materials, equipment and supplies; orders, requisitions and/or purchases stock and non-stock items as necessary. Contacts vendors as necessary and researches the availability of materials.
- Coordinates setting up user accounts and connections to Facility systems as required.
The employee receives limited direction from the Facilities Manager or other superior as assigned. The supervisor establishes objectives, priorities and deadlines. The employee plans and carries out successive steps and resolves problems; in accordance with instructions, policies, and accepted practices. The work is reviewed through periodic meetings and status reports and by the evaluation of results obtained.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Submit resumes to email@example.com
Pay: $10.00 – $15.00 per hour